"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Monday, November 14, 2011

I'm Grateful For #11

#11 Leslie Alusa Langi

My Dear Leslee! She is the kind of sister EVERYONE wants. She the type of person you can turn to regardless of what the situation is. You could probably go and murder someone and know that she is the type of person you could run to. She has always been there for me. Growing up, she was always my ears on a bad day, my wallet when I was starving, my cheerleader at my sports games and just in general, she is a GREAT SISTER! She plays a big part in my life and LOVE HER TO DEATH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment