"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I'm Grateful For Life!

I swear I live every day of my life and now thinking of my prayers, I never thank my father in heaven for the gift of life. I thank him for every day, but I don't recall, life. My life, I've definitely taken for granted way too many times.

My life now, does not reflect the teachings of my parents. They raised me right. They raised me well. It was me that made "life" decisions that I guess I would say, went in the wrong order from the order I was taught. Now looking at life from the perspective of a Mom, I would say that it is the greatest gift that anyone can receive.

I'm just about to give life. It amazes me. Birth, pregnancy. The whole bit. I will never forget when my Tamara was born. I couldn't believe it. I had carried her for 9 months and then all of sudden, she was there. She was in my arms. She cried for the first time and I was just overwhelmed at what had just happened. Now that I'm about to give birth again. I'm due in about 15 days. I can't help but feel grateful for the gift of life.

I had gone to Riverton to see Dr. Burgett for my "weekly" appointment. We monitored the baby for about a half an hour to make sure there was no "distress" on the baby. He checked out great! I'm now dilated to a 4! Woohoo! And Dr. Burgett says that he bets I'll have this baby by the end of this week! Woohoo! December Baby! Although after he checked my cervix, I think he might have pulled the trigger. My contractions right now are a bit much. lol Then again, I am sitting here blogging with a cup of hot chocolate and eating raspberry crumb cake. I'm so hungry!

Since Tamara decided to go with my Mom to my Aunt Paea's house, I'm finally getting some down time all to myself. Some much needed down time. Totally wouldn't mind if "labor" interfered with my down time though. It actually would be perfect. I'm always scared that I'll go into labor and have Tamara with no one else around. Scared that she won't know whats going on. If I had to take her to the hospital with me and wait for someone to help babysit her. Seeing as Leroy is no longer in my family picture. But I've pretty much moved on from that chapter of my life.

The Leroy chapter of my life has been shut down, terminated, cancelled, discontinued. So many appropriate words for it. lol

Other than that. Got the laundry done. And I'm ready for the hospital if it happens anytime soon. So this very second couldn't be more relaxing and stress free!

Welp.. now I'm gonna go to the Library and find me a good book to sink into and maybe stop by mc dees for a burger. Hopefully by the time I get home Tamara will be here and I can play with her until it's time for "night night."

Woot woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment