"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I'm Grateful For #8 & 9

#8 Viliami Ta'ai Langi

My Little Brother Willy! The Baby of the family. My little brother is so special to me. Growing up as kids, I relayed a lot of negative things I got from my older siblings down to poor little Willy. One thing I love about Willy is that he has such a big heart. If there was one thing I about Willy that has always stood out in his life, it would be that he knows the true meaning of Sacrifice. He is now a Junior in High School and boy has he grown up so fast. He's a very loving kid and if I had to depend on one of my three brothers on anything, I know Willy would be the first one I would call. I LOVE YOU RINNIE BOI!!!

#9 Filimone Palanite Langi

Money Jabroni! Me and Mone go waaaayyyyy back. Like seriously. Me and Mone pretty much grew up together. We would always team up against little Willy since he pretty much always got what he wanted versus anything me and Mone. Our Childhood is where me and Mone really bonded. We had the same friends, most of the time. I wasn't allowed to play with boys when we were kids but I did anyway cause I always hung out with Mone. Mone is the "softy." He is definitely the listener in the family. He always has some good advice on anything you might be talking about at the time. He is never one you would hate to be around. He's very talented at what he loves to do, which is art/photography. I LOVE MY BIG BRO MONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment