"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Thursday, October 18, 2012

From Baby Girl To Little Girl



It's official. Tamara is now turning that point from a baby to a little girl! I honestly wish it will just slow down! Soon enough she will be hitting the turning point from a little girl to a young girl, then to a young teen, mid teen, TEENAGER! (oh please no!) and so on!

Thinkiug about it all makes me wonder, what is life really about? What can we do to make our existence here on earth more meaningful?

Right now. Life is about happiness. Life is about finding a struggle, taking it on and overcoming it. Like how I said "finding".. yes. I totally found my struggle in life and am in the process of overcoming it.

I love the life that I chose. It took me some time to grasp what I chose and in the beginning I hated it. But as time passed by, I began to see the brighter side of things. I see that things in my life are the way they are because I CHOSE them.

I chose to get pregnant. I chose to get married. I chose to get divorced. I chose to be a single mom.

And I am fine with that!

I believe that the order of things you choose in life doesnt matter at all. It doesnt! What matters is the present. Your state of mind and how you choose to continue forward and more importantly PROGRESS!

Ok. Here I go again blabbering on like I'm Mother Theresa or something. She actually is someone I personally look up to! My life mantra is a quote by her. If you havent read it yet, its on the home page of my blog right there at the top. It's a good one! I promise!

Now coming back to the topic of Tamara transitioning into a little girl. I have to say. So far, I'm proud. I'm proud of everything I've done so far as a mom.

With all her attitude and little miss diva ways. THATS MY TAMARA. And I wouldn't have her any other way. She may give me or my family the hardest time in the world. But I don't care. That's how she is and I love it!

Next up. Henry Benry. =) Stay tuned!



I LOVE YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment