"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

It's Getting A Bit Nippy Out Here!

Everything is piling down on me. Everything! The kids. School. Home. Church. Callings. Watching General Conference this past weekend really made me take a step back and view things at a different angle.

Lately I've felt as though my head was going to explode. Until this past weekend. I now find myself whipping it back into shape. Everything. Time management is what I'm all about now. Literally writing out and planning things a week in advance and following it so that things get done without complaint.

It's all good guys! I got this. lol (for now)


Me and my gorgeous Best Friends!! They are far more then just sisters. They are who I confide in with just about everything. I'm sure I annoy them but they take it in cause being the big sisters that they are is what they do best!


And again us hanging out and supporting Willy's Football Games. This was homecoming so we all wore our sweaters. Kuuipo Class of 1999 SBO President - Aki Class of 2000 SBO President - Les Class of 2002 Senior Class President and Me Class of 2008 Senior Class President. We will forever be Lady Lancer! We have that Granger Blood flowing through our vanes and are quite proud! =)


My main man is still being the little monkey swinging in his tree. I'm almost sure that if he could swing in that swing all day long, he totally would. His little outfit is so appropriate for this caption huh?


Here we are at the Dollar Tree hanging out with "Antah Nee".. Ya. Can you tell we are very comfortable in the store? haha You so would not see us like this at Ikea.


We go to the store far more then what our budget allows. But we do enjoy going to see the different people and especially items that keep flashing their ugly prices at us. Well anyway, fall is here, it's time for me to pull out the thermals and sweat suits. The season I love!! Hopefully good health will be in our favor this season. =) Happy Fall everyone! I hope you all enjoy the chill weather and find your bliss these upcoming holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment