"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Like A Boss Man


Ahhh! My dearest Henele.

He definitely is something. Something I can't put my finger on. I bet all moms are like that with their boys. If I could describe to you what his personality is like, would you be surprised that I would answer "Like a boss man".. He totally gets it from his sister.

I got me some BOSS KIDS! lol

Anyway. This point for my little boss man I'd say he's on track. He is healthy, strong and all mine. haha I do have to say that he punches like a punk. He's hit the "understanding" stage. You know.. the one when you do something that he doesn't like he starts up a fuss.

If I take away his bottle or his toy he will hit you and start yelling at you in baby talk. But if you take away his FOOD, oh good to the dang luck. If you do that, all I have to say is that you asked for it.


I was on pinterest the other day and I ran into a pin that linked to a blog. I read this ladys blog and I'll admit, it brought me to my knees in extreme tears. I knelt down to my kids and just cried I Love You! If you wanna check it out, here it is.

If not, I'll keep it simple as a mom losing her child. And a young child it was. All I could do was imagine what it would be like, could be like. I would only hope and pray that good health is always gonna be in our favor. I could not imagine me ever lifting a smile if I lost my Henele. I couldn't.

So to Ronan (the kid in the blog). My heart goes out to you and your family.

Henele will be 1 in just a little over a month. I hope this next year goes by much slower then this year. I am truly blessed he has his older sister to look up to. They always stick together and I love catching her take care of him without me asking her to.

I am one lucky lady to have been blessed with these two.


I LOVE YOU SON!

I hope you guys continue to count your blessings as most times they are hidden and can only be felt within. And I hope your fall season is going as well as ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment