"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

2 Years Later..

So today Tamara had her 2 Year Doctors appointment. Where did the time go? I keep saying over and over again ever since she was born that she is growing waaayyy too fast! I try and enjoy every minute of it, whether good or bad cause life comes with both.

When ever we go places it never fails that Tamara will kick her shoes off in the car, so I had to prop her on the car and put them back on.
She knows better then to walk around a parking lot/streets without holding my hand so she stood there and waited for me to come back and grab her hand. But I just had to take a picture!
 
Tamara didn't want to make new friends so she stood to the side and watched the miko girls color there pretty pictures. 
Then Nurse Christina came and got us and  after getting in her weight and height and all that good stuff she sat down and played with a toy in the Doctors Office.
She did such a great job when Dr. Vierra came in and took a look at her. I promised her that I would get her a special treat!

As far as her growing goes, she is doing just great. Ranked in the 96 percentile! I love when Dr, Vierra tells me that she is growing great, it makes me feel like I'm doing my job as a Mom. Proud Mom moments!


Took her to the store and got her the "special" treat.

Had a lot of quality time with my girl! I loved it!


No comments:

Post a Comment