"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Friday, January 6, 2012

The Greatest Gift of All

Henele O' Vikster! He is sooo special to me. You have no clue. I think it's cause of all the drama with baby daddy. Looking at it all, and knowing that I am the only one he will know as far as his "parents" go.

Ever since he was born, there is just something deep down inside that I feel each and every time I look at him. The feeling I have between the two of my kids are yes, very special, but my son, there's that feeling that is there but indescribable.

He's so innocent.

He's now 1 month old. And let me tell you, he's definitely a Momma's Boy! Sometimes when he starts to cry, I pick him up, hold him but when I give him his bottle, he doesn't want it. Silly boy!

I love my Son! He gives me so much strength! I have so many dreams for him!

I'm a proud Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment