"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My 6 AM



I woke up the other morning to Tamara saying, "Mom? Mom?" She kept saying that over and over until I finally gave in a woke up. I look at my phone to see what time is was... yup... 5:52 AM! Oh geeze... If I remember, I didn't go to sleep until maybe 2 in the morning... so not even 4 hours of sleep, my two favorite, HIGH QUALITY alarm clocks go off! haha I looked over at the kids and this is what I saw! haha So freakin cute! I think Tamara woke up Hene. She always does.

The other day she was playing with Hene and I don't know what I was doing, but by the time I came back to check on Hene, this is what I saw...

Ok, forget the picture. I couldn't find it. lol But It's a picture of Hene with a Relief Society sticker on his forehead. I laughed and said to myself, "Great, she sold Hene to the Relief Society." My poor Hene. lol And that's just the beginning of how Tamar plays with Hene. I could go on for days. I've caught her putting eye shadow on him, lipstick. She even tried to change his daiper. haha I love it!

When we have movie nights using the portable dvd player, Tamara only lets her and Hene watch. She doesn't let me watch. haha It makes me wonder what it will be like when they are much older and they gang up on me. uh oh! haha



No comments:

Post a Comment