"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Monday, January 23, 2012

This Is Me

The World doesn't revolve around me, but have drempt as if it does. I'm too scared to swim the deep blue. The highest I've ever gone would be my rooftop. I've never had a drink in my 22 years, and if I knew in detail the difference between the democrats and the republicans I would still not side with either. My criminal background is spotless but hope it doesn't stay that way for the rest of my life. Honeycrisp apples are delicious. Toast is gross but I'll take it if that's all that's around. My Nikes have to have the bubble and I would prefer them white, red and black. Stilettos are comfortable more so because I'm short and they make me feel inferior. I'll dance and sing in the rain if I ever get the opportunity and when I look up in the sky I'll wish upon a star even if there aren't any in sight. I don't believe in true love or love at first sight. I've broken many hearts including my own. Peach is the prettiest color my eyes have ever seen. No matter the season, I see the beauty in nature and have much gratitude that I have yet another day to enjoy it. I've drempt a dream and then some. Medicine is my passion. Writing is my hobby. Photography is my enjoyment. I believe that if I can dream it, I can create it. Honesty is big and liars are belittled. I have strong beliefs in my religion but if you were to ask me an in depth question, I probably can't answer as I still have many questions of my own. I want to walk the great wall of China and maybe see the Wonders of the World however many there are now. My t.v. plays 99.9% Disney. The Pork Salad from Cafe Rio satisfies me. I talk and think too much. My stress level teases its max very often. I'll smile when I'm sad and I'll cry when I'm happy, my emotions take a big toll in my daily life. I drive just to listen to music putting aside the fact of how high gas prices are. I've played ding dong ditch and got in trouble for it. My Elementary principle probably remembers me. My Violin has collected more then enough dust and I've debated with myself if I would ever pick it up again to play. My Softball Mit has been through a lot and hope to pass it on down the line one day. I like to read biographies. If you were to put a caterpillar in front of me, I literally would pee my pants and start crying my eyes out (so please don't). I don't have 20/20 vision, but at least my immunizations are current. I think that mistakes are chosen life lesson we as humans choose and that life is only as good as you make it. And even though facts about me more than likely means nothing to you, it will with my Legacy.  

This is me.


No comments:

Post a Comment