"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Life is for Living

My friend tells me, "Change your thoughts and you can change your world." I tend to say that to myself a lot these days.


I'm a Zac Efron fan. More so in love with the dude! lol But anyway, I watched this movie last night after my kiddies fell asleep. Thinking about how long it took Charlie to move on from the loss of his brother, I ask myself if that could be me. Could I dwell on the loss of my marriage, the loss of my family being whole for that long? Charlie found something to help him move on and that was Tess. Now if I had someone like Tess in my life just waiting and I was too stubborn to give it a chance, I don't know if I'm holding on to my past or just simply too scared.

I don't know?

I hate that question, I don't know?.. I say it over and over and over again. If I was to be charged 10 cents for every time I asked that, someone would be rich! My life right now, I'm still playing catch with Sami in the woods. I just hope I don't play catch with him for 5 years like Charlie did.

The moral of the movie which by the way I love that they put it on the cover is, "Life is for Living."

I've lived A LOT of life in just the past 4 years of my life. I've even created more life. lol But anyways if there's one thing that I'm determined to do without any "I don't knows" its that I will live my life for me and for my kids! nuff said! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment