"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Monday, January 23, 2012

Game Night

They say, "Terrible Twos." I say, "Terrifying Tamara!" lol She is soooooo bossy! Like on a whole new level. She screams and yells and shouts and I think it's about that time I pull out the whip.

We had game night last night with all my fams and let me just say, "School of Nai" is probably the most expensive school you could ever enroll in.

We played scattergories. Now if you don't know how the game is played, let me give you a brief description.

You have a list of 12 things. These things can vary from, a boys name to a City, a pro sports team etc. Just a list of 12 random things. You then choose a letter, one letter and are timed to write the list of things that go with whats on your list, beginning with that letter. Make sense? I hope so.

Now... the list said -A persons name. The letter was I. I write, Ingras! hahaha yeah? where do you get a name like that? lol I think I was thinking ingrate and ingrid and that's just what my pen happen to write.

When we go over everyones answers NO ONE (Well just Himinai) believed that Ingras was a name. So what did I do? I facebooked it. hahaha low and behold, Ingras Dedura lives in Pennsylvania! lol... But my favorite is when my brother in law Himinai fobs out his answers and even writes his answers in Tongan! hahaha

School Of Himinai!

List - Medical Condition
Letter - T
Answer - Tai a pitis (Diabetes)

List - Animal
Letter - B
Answer - Black Lion (hahaha there really is a black lion people!)

List - Occupation
Letter - T
Answer - Toctor

I love the School of Nai. I love family game night!

No comments:

Post a Comment