"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Saturday, January 14, 2012

New Phone, New Way To Blog!

This is a test. Now because I love to blog, I"ve now activated "blogger-droid" to my new phone! If only I had my laptop, I wouldn't have to do it this way.


Stupid Baby Daddy smashed it! (Annoying of my life)


Anyways


My family has made it a 2012 year long goal to attend the temple at least once a week. They go every Saturday morning. I stay home with all the kids. Well the "younger" monster crew at least which includes Tamara, Coco, Luseane and Henele. The "older" monster crew which includes Christina, Teta, Sunshine and Jay are all at the yellow house.


Now just so I don't confuse you on the "yellow" house. Let me go ahead and explain all that.

So recently my parents have decided to "monopolize" We have "The BIG House" which is my parents house. What us 7 kids call HOME. Then there is "The BACK House" which is my parents guest house, its where me and my kids reside. I love it cause its a perfect size for me and my two kids. Its seperate from the Big House and has all the basic necessities we need to live on our own. Not to mention the fact that it also comes "rent free" THANK YOU MOM AND DAD! Now to my parents (and us kids) most recent new purchase, "The Yellow House." The yellow house is right behind The Big house so the backyards touch eachother. We actually tore down the fence that once divided the two houses for easy access to either house. Its perfect for me cause I'm smack down in the middle of the two. =)


I've learned so much from my parents and they "hustle"... its really simple how they do it all. Its a little something called HARD WORK! I totally envy them for there hard works. My mom runs on 2 hours of sleep a day and that's normal to her. She is always finding something to do. It used to annoy me so much that we were constantly working as kids from sun up to sun down. But looking at it from a moms perspective. Its truly a blessing the way they brought us up. I wouldn't have had it any other way and Ill do the same for my kids.


Well it would suck if my new blogger-droid app didn't work cause I feel like I've been writing forever. Huge difference between my phones keyboard and typing on a computer. The difference of 8 more fingers to be exact. Lol


Let's hope blogger-droid passes the test! =)


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.3

No comments:

Post a Comment