"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Come on Skinny Love!

2012 WILL RENDER MY BODY BACK! lol

I will demand my original body back this year. For the past 3 years I've been so out of it. And having 2 kids didn't help one bit. After having Tamara, I gained 70 pounds!! Putting me in the 220 pound bracket. Now Hene was different. I lost weight throughout his pregnancy. When I was 3 months with him I weighed in with that pregnancy at 235 pounds. I last saw Dr. Burgett the day before I gave birth to him and weighed in at 220 pounds. So obviously after pushing him out along with as much excess baby water/junk, I lost weight with that. I now weight 197 pounds!! Thank you Hene for helping me get started! lol

Before summer no doubt, I will be back to 120 pounds! (the goal) Me and my kids will be too hot to trot!

I finished reading THE HELP last night. Boy, is that an amazing book! Now I get to watch the movie knowing that I will be disappointed cause all movies aren't as good as the book. Fact! Also about half way through the first book of Nephi. Tamara totally bailed on me last night with that one.

She did say our closing prayer last night. It was waaayyyyy long! lol Our Father in Heaven understands though. But what made me laugh was that, she said like 7 prayers. She likes to say it over and over again. I absolutely love it! I will keep pushing her to say them so that I can instill the power of prayer in her. She makes my job so easy! My dear Hene is still eating like a maniac! lol Yesterday I was joking with him saying, "when you grow up, you better beat up your dad, and if you go to jail, I'll bail you out!".. lol that is so wrong on so many levels! But like I said, I was joking. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment