"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Back On Track!

So while everyone in my high school class is now graduating with either their associates or bachelors degree. I'm just barely starting. But better late then never is what I like to say.


I'm not all that picky with what id like to pursue as far as a career choice goes. So I sort of figured that if I'm gonna go back to school, I'm gonna get a degree in something where I know I could get a job that pays good and fast! Lol


I've decided that I'm going back to get my NURSING degree! Yay-yah! What's great about it is that I would be working directly with people (which I absolutely love), there is a high demand for nurses and nurses will ALWAYS be needed. I'm happy with my choice! =)


Ill be testing this upcoming week to get into the CNA program. And while I work on getting my CNA, ill be taking courses at slcc to get into the NURSING program. Studies show that slcc has the best nursing program so I lucked out with that.


I'm excited to go back and get it done. I've wasted the past 3 years on a sorry marriage. I wish I could've at least been smart about staying in school.


School is cool people! Lol


Now on to another note in my life.


Do you think someone can be so blind to think they lost something when they had that same kind of something all along? That might be a little confusing. Let's say for example, you have a tv. This tv works great, high definition, just your ordinary tv. Now, you then lose this tv and you're bawling your eyes out thinking, "what am I gonna do without my tv?" Lol and all along you have one in the other room, just waiting for you to go waste time in front of. HA! That was a dumb analogy. But whatever. I hope you catch my drift.


I watched The Notebook the other night with a friend. Well this friend and I were actually on the phone, we weren't technically side by side. But we both watched the movie at the same time and talked on the phone. Mainly about the movie and any thoughts or comments we had.


I tell myself that I need me a 'Noah' in my life. But am now thinking that I might have already had a Noah all along. My whole tv analogy is a total bust now huh?


We watched the movie, laughed and cried. Its such a good movie! Something I love that Noah says in the beginning of the movie that I will never forget...


"I've loved another in my life. And for me, that was always enough."


That line totally caught my attention. I smiled.


As great as all this sounds and especially feels. I pull back. I hesitate. I second guess. And I only have one question that I truly wish I had the answer to, and that's Will I get hurt again?


and yet another I DON'T KNOW! (Just great).. totally rolled my eyes after writing that. Lol


And really at the end of the day, I'm just not ready. I want to enjoy just being me and loving my kids.


Who says a woman can't do it on her own? Remember that.


I will be the one to prove them wrong. =) No doubt.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.3

No comments:

Post a Comment