"People are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; be honest and sincere. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten; do good anyway. Give the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Theresa

Friday, January 6, 2012

Really?

My days are GGRRREAAATTTT when I don't see or hear from baby daddy! Yesterday was great! I got A LOT done! I wish the divorce wouldn't take so damn long, cause I'm soooooo ready to move the hell on with my life! Smiley face for that one!

Was ready to go home with the kids and do what we do every night which consists of reading a chapter or two in the good book, prayer (most nights multiple prayers), finding a movie to fall asleep to, and yup.. I don't think I forgot anything, but that's pretty much it.

Before we even got to leave Grandma and Grandpas house, who shows up?....

baby daddy!! UUGGHH!!

He had some nerve, coming up to my parents house after all the crap he's done to me, the kids and my family! And what does he do when he comes over, he starts a damn argument with me and my mom!! I hate him more and more that I just can't take it! He's so disrespectful! I just can't wait to finally be divorced to him!! I want it done NOW! (you have no clue) He just doesn't get it. He's taken his girlfriend over his daughter. Plain and simple. Black and white. It's clear. He needs to just get on with his life and leave us alone. He doesn't care about them. And because he's been living his "single life" since he left, Tamara does not know him!

Tamara didn't even want to sit with him for long cause she doesn't know him! He said (when I kicked him out) that he was gonna come visit his daughter every single day. PPAAAALLLLEEEAASSEEE! He's too busy hooking up with other girls before the thought of his daughter even crosses his mind!

I gotta stay focused though! New year, New me! fa shizzle! lol I know more of this drama will come along throughout the year and throughout the rest of my life (unfortunately). So no matter what, I will keep my head up and shake it off.

He will not bring me down!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment